Saturday 26 January 2013

Pyar Ki Kashti, Arhi Ki Masti Chapter 3

                 

                                         Chapter 3

Posted by trivedishraddha


Morning 9.00 College Campus..

Khushi entered the college premises and she smelled some known fragrance.. today was her first day in the college. Lavanya was late today and khushi was all alone. She was just walking on the college ground, when two bikes passed from her either sides and she twisted on her toes to turn and face her back to the college gate again. Her heart was racing as the sudden rush of bikes feared her. She had just started to become open with Lavanya, and her college introduction scenario was scaring her. But she moved the negative thoughts away, as she thought Its College, and college is meant for fun for some, but she was here to graduate and fulfil her daddy's dream.

She ignored the funky groups staring at her simple jeans and plain white caps sleeve t-shirt, which had a pink colour 'Cute Girl' written on the breast area. Her open hair were tied now in a pony, and she composed herself and sighed before moving forward. Least she knew k today is going to be a BIG day in her life.
A day to remember.

Arnav and group stared her as she made her way to the corridor and then turned right to climb the stairs at the first floors, when - - -

**

Aman was searching this NEW GIRL ' khushi, as he knew, his best friend, Arnav and group had decided to rag a fresher, and she was flavour of the day for their fun class in the fresher section. He reached the college early and roamed here and there finding her to warn about the ragging held for her, finally he saw her, but his phne rang and he saw the screen which compelled him to pick up her call.

Aman-yes Lavanya, how are u baby?

Lavanya bit her lips as her new boy-friend called her baby..
Lavanya-I just called to tell u good morning baby. Sup with u?

Aman-aah, I just forgot what I was going to do, I am standing in the college premises, waiting for u to come, when are u coming dear?

Lavanya-aww.. that's so cut f u Aman, but u forgot to wish me.. am upset with you.

Aman-what baby? Why are u upset?

Lavanya-you forgot to wish me happy anniversary..

Aman-what happy anniversary.. ??

Lavanya-uff. happy happy 12 hours anniversary.. I proposed u yesterday at 6.00 pm,and today morning, I was waiting for ur call at 6.00am, but u never called..

Aman-oh! Am sorry baby, ek galti toh DM bhi maaf karti hai na, toh mai toh - - -

Lavanya-bas bas, I know I have told u enough about khushi, but 1 khushi is enough for me, u don't be like her, u are my boy-friend, be that only.. no need to be like khushi. *giggles*

**

Arnav and group stared her as she made her way to the corridor and then turned right to climb the stairs at the first floors, when - - -

Khushi's leg slipped due to water, and arnav held her from falling. He held her hand and pulled her to make her stand straight and left her hand. Khushi spoke a thanks and then looked at the man standing in front of her, she was shocked to see HIM.

Khushi-TUM! (U!). Here? U are following me here also? Wait, let me - - let me- -

Arnav-what? What will u do? And what the--?why would I follow u? if u don't know, u better get it, am ur senior here, u better respect me, warna.. (or else..)

People started to gather around, all knew that arnav was king of ragging, but all knew that too, k he never crossed his limits in ragging to insult the fresher lot.

Khushi-warna kya ha? .. (or else what?) What will u do? Do anything.. I don't give a damm.. I repeat. Do ANYTHING. Am not scared!

She said that and was abut to go, when she felt her hand getting pulled and she landed on that rocked chest of HIS.
Khushi-haww.. leave me. Am not scared of anything..

Arnav-anything? Soch lo phir se ..(think again..)

Khushi pushed his hand and he said.

Arnav-if ur not scared of Anything, then accept what I dare u for.. what say?

Khushi-I am not here to accept ur dares. Am here to study. Move from my way, I need to go up and ur blocking my way.

Crowd had started to increase, and there wa Rahul too, who was arnav's follower in all ways. N.K. too rushed there and almost 75% college mates were gathered to see 'THE SHOW'..

Arnav-aaan ah' nope. Accept that ur weak, if u cant accept my dare.

Khushi-are u trying to provoke me Mister?

Arnav-arnav, u can call me Arnav, its ok.. and nope,I don't need to do what's already done, and that is provoking you.

Khushi-ok, tell me my dare.. am ready to do anything, until and unless it comes in my decent limits. Am stong enough to defeat u r anyone, that is if u challenge me.

Arnav-sure.. but are u strong enough?

Khushi-YES.i am strong to face u r any one, who think they are superior to all.
She said in attitude.

**

It struck aman, khushi!! He was here for khushi!
Aman-oh la, baby come here ASAP. Arnav and group have planned a ragging session for khushi.

Lavanya-what the - -

Aman-ok don't get hyper, they know their limits, still.. am searching khushi from when. I have not seen her yet, Thanks to u!! u all time talk about her, could not u make me meet her once?

Lavanga-haw. She is my friend, and we went into relationship just yesterday. Mind it, don't even think abut her in any other way.

Aman-what the- - I am - - forget it, that's why I was not agreeing to your proposals from last 1 year.

Lavanya-see, its not been a day yet and ur fighting with me..

Aman-aww.. am sorry babe, I love u, that's why am with u, right?

Lavanya blushed..
Lavanya-oh wait aman, I will be there in some time. U search khushi if possible, I guess she is wearing RED today.

**

Have u heard of tug of war?

Khushi-obviously YES. Are u going to compete with me?

Arnav-oh no! I don't compete with weak, but I do help them! Ur dare is to play tug of war with that young lady.
Khushi turned to see the girl arnav pointed. She seemed t be a wrestler and her body weight made khushi's forehead sweat. She gulped.

Khushi-ok, but what if I win, or what if I lose? Or what if I back out?

Arnav-well, if u loose, you'll be qualified a loser, and if u back out, people will clap for ur sportsman ship.

Khushi-ok, but what if I win? U dint say that.

Arnav-ok, that's least possible, but, if that happens, then u will be kissed by the ,ost handsome men on this earth.

Khushi-what the- - where? I mean- - by whom?

Arnav- on ur cheeks, obviously, where else would I kiss YOU.!?!

Khushi-OMG.. but u said I would be kissed by the most handsome men on this earth. Then how come it can be u? this is ramanchi. (this is cheating.)

Arnav-oh! Then who else do u think is the most handsome men on this earth.

Khushi-Salmaan khan.. and then Ranbir kapoo.. better get that!

Arnav-uff, but they wont come here to touch u, so u'll have to manage with MY KISS. OR else, be a loser and manage with that tag for three long years..

Khushi-dream on romeo. U wont be able to kiss ME. Never.

Arnav-means u proved urself a loser from now! Great!

Khushi-NO. I  - - okay let the war begin..

**

Lavanya entered the college and met aman, they both advanced towards the crowd.

Khushi-'New Girl' was on one hand, and Hidimba-'The Power Girl' was n the other hand. Khushi saw Lavanya, whom she gave her bag and belongings to enter into the fight.
Obviously thin khushi was loosing but, she din't want to lose. She was not a 'looser'. But how can she win ' she dint want to be called ' 'the one who was kissed' . She saw arnav as her pressure to win increased. His pouting lips creating disgust in her mind and she looked in her opponent - Hidimba's eyes to declare her Winning soon. Her strength was empty and she was started to get pulled towards Hidimba's side, and its then, when her soft waist felt two warm hands there.

She looked at her side feeling the known scent and her sockets tore apart as her eyes popped out to see arnav pulling her from the waist to make her win.
Arnav-i told you i support the weak.  so am here! be kiss ready!

he pouted . and It was a moment or two, when his caressing breath played vibrations on her tummy pits, and she loosened her grip on the rope, and Hidimba who was pulling the rope, fell down on the other hand. It was a draw match. Khushi dint loose, nor did she win! It was a back ut from her side in a way.. 
He looked at her and she pushed his hands from her waist and moved towards Lavanya to take her belongings. She looked at arnav with pride as she gave a daring reply without opening her mouth, which sealed arnav's lips. To say arnav was impressed with this NEW GIRL would be an understatement. She was beauty with brains and he liked it. He liked her presence of mind.

She handled his challenge well. She was surely some piece to work hard for!
Nor did she loose-to be called a 'LOOSER'.
Nor did she win-to be called 'THE ONE WHO WAS KISSED'.
She was surely going to be praised by all for her values and the way she carried them.
Arnav saw her drinking some water from her water ' bottle and coming towards him. He saw a sweet bead on her forehead, dripping down on the right of her cheeks, adding to her white beauty.

Khushi-videsh mei aane se, jeans pant pehen ne se, mai apne sanskar nahi bhuli, aur yeh tum mat bhulna..(by coming to a foreign place, by wearing jeans pants, I have not forgotten my values, and u don't forget this thing..)
She turned her back at him, and waited, after a moment she turned back again, and usne Arnav ke muh pe teen baar chutki bajayi ..(she told while snapping her her thumb with her middle finger..),she smirked on his face,raising her eye-brow, and she left. He was highly impressed!

**

Khushi left for her first lecture and arnav went towards the canteen. He was her senior, and Aman was her seniour too! N.K. and Rahul dispered to their classes, and Lavanya who had to attend both FY and SY years due to her less grades, went with khushi to attend FY classes, and later SY classes, it was still time when she will meet Aman and gang, who had their TY classes in the afternoon.
*************************************************************

[The last lines are inspired by Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Rani Mukherji'sscene, so the credit goes to the same.. ]
I am too filmy na!! LOL 
Thanks for reading, hope u all enjoyed.. Big smile

                      

No comments:

Post a Comment